Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally, a doctor's appointment!

I finally got a call from the OB/GYN at the Naval hospital here in San Diego! My first appointment is scheduled for May 24 at 8:30 am!!!!! There I'll just be doing the blood tests and going over my medical history, but also that day I'll get to schedule my first ultrasound!! I can't wait to see growing baby inside of me! I will be about 9 and a half weeks along during this appointment, so hopefully they can schedule my ultrasound soon after that. By that time, in the ultrasound you'll be able to see baby's little hands and feet and his big ol' noggin. These next few weeks can't go by fast enough!!!

love you all!

Momma, Daddy, and little Baby

2 comments:


  1. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    Carpets Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    CARPET SHOP DUBAI


    ReplyDelete