Friday, April 29, 2011

6 weeks!

Time is starting to go by a little faster! As long as I have something to look forward to in the following week (aka every Friday) it seems to pass the time. I am 6 weeks along today! I've had a bad cough for about 4-5 days now and I'm starting to get to the pregnancy symptom of being nauseous. It's not too bad yet, but I hear the 7th week is when it really starts to kick in.

Baby at 6 weeks: This week our little one is starting to develop facial features! He has little black dots where his eyes are and the formation of his nose, ears and mouth begins! He has little stubs for arms and legs and is beginning to look like a human now!  :)  He has a really large head and a trunk. His heart is beating on its own and if I had an ultrasound this week they might even be able to detect it this early!

I still haven't heard back from my insurance about seeing the OB/GYN. I'm thinking at this rate I won't get in for my first appointment until I'm done with my first trimester! haha Hopefully not...



Kyle and Missy sent us a wonderful box with a couple books, a belly measurer, card and picture frame for when baby is born, 3,6,9, and 12 months old! Ahhh!!! It's making this all so real! I can't believe we're actually pregnant!!! :)))



Here's my 6 week picture! 


This is what little baby looks like now!  Isn't he perfect?! Well minus the fingers and toes, he really won't have those until next week.

4 comments:

  1. I just found out I'm pregnant about a week and a half ago. I haven't seen a dr. yet. But i'm thinking i'm 4-6 weeks. I'm so excited ! I'm in the process of making a baby blanket !
    Come visit my blog ! I love followers. I will follow your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    Carpet Dubai

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Carpet Stores

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    BUY CARPETS DUBAI

    ReplyDelete