Monday, May 9, 2011

I spoke too soon

Well as funny as this may sound, I have been praying to God to show me a good healthy sign of my pregnancy since I thought I had been losing some symptoms. And He answered my prayers by giving me the lovely morning sickness. I am definitely NOT complaining though! I haven't actually gotten sick yet, but for the past two days just the thought of food makes me queasy. I'm never hungry and I only eat because I know I should be for the baby. I went grocery shopping about a week ago and bought a lot of food thinking about all the stuff I was going to be making for lunches and dinners and, well, it was all kind of a waste. I've eaten my fruits and veggies that I bought and that's about it. But anyways, although most pregnant women would complain about this, I'm rejoicing about it because I know I'm lucky enough to be carrying a healthy child. My little blueberry makes everything better. There isn't a single day that goes by where I don't thank God for giving me another healthy day of pregnancy and to continue to bless our family and lead us to a safe delivery and healthy baby or babies.

I wanted to thank you all for the happy mother's day wishes you sent me yesterday! I really appreciated it. I hope all you mommy's also had a wonderful day. I went and bought lunch for a friend of mine for her mother's day. It was a cool 1950's diner. It was yummy but kept me full the entire day.

Jake and I are getting so anxious to start buying things for baby. I know it's a long ways off before we find out the sex but it's so hard not to go into stores and just stare at all the baby things. Jake and I get to Skype almost every night and it's so cute because when he goes to bed he always tells me to kiss baby and our doggies goodnight. He's going to be such a good daddy!

Well, I'm about 7 and a half weeks along. Almost 8 weeks! Wahoo!!! I'll post a picture and baby update on Friday!!

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    blinds in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Carpets Sharjah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    carpets dubai

    ReplyDelete