Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our sweet beautiful baby

Today was the day! Today I finally got to hear our little one's heartbeat and finally see him or her. I cried during the whole thing. But yep, there's only one baby inside of me so my feeling about multiples was wrong. Our baby is so healthy!! The heartbeat was 164 bpm and during the ultrasound he was a little wiggle worm. His crown to rump measurement was just under 5cm, so he's barely under 2" long. He measured at 10 weeks 6 days even though according to my LMP I'm 10 weeks and 4 days. The midwife is still keeping our original due date of December 23. It was such an amazing experience seeing our baby, there truly is nothing like it. I wish more than anything Jake could have been here. We tried to Skype during the ultrasound but it wasn't working so I had to record everything. But without any more waiting, I'd like to introduce you to Baby Lester   :))


This is a close up. He's facing kind of sideways so his belly is on the left and you can barely see his foot at the far left bottom. You can also see both arms and of course the head is the big circle on the right.

Here the baby is facing us, head on the right, torso on the left. You can see both arms and you can kinda see his legs crossed at the far left


This picture is almost identical to the other. 



Isn't baby the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? It's truly a miracle that something so small can already have such a huge impact on your life and already have your heart. 


Here are the links to the videos I took: First one is a recording of the heartbeat, 164 bpm. The second video is the actual ultrasound.






Thank you everyone for your support! It means so much to us that we have family and friends that care so much about us and about our baby already. He or she is definitely going to grow up SO loved!

Love
Mommy, Daddy, and Baby L

4 comments:

  1. Dear lil wiggler,

    My goodness you did good at the ultrasound and let mommy and now all of us hear your strong heartbeat and you did some dance moves! What a sweet lil baby you are and you will be growing so fast now...from a kiwi to a fig size. Soon everyone will know about you and be so excited for the Lester family and for another December miracle !

    love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Artificial Grass in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Dubai Carpet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. Carpet Sale Dubai

    ReplyDelete