Monday, November 14, 2011

Jaxon's Finished Nursery

We are finally done with Jaxon's nursery!! The walls are painted, the furniture is set up, clothes and bedding are washed and shelves are hung. The only thing missing is our son.



Here are pictures I took this morning of little man's room.



His nursery theme is airplanes. Daddy added corner shelves along the back walls.


Here's a close up of what his name looks like on the wall.


Jaxon's crib with his name above it. 

The amazing glider we got and pictures of airplanes


His dresser/changing table. Daddy also put up these floating shelves on the walls. Those teddy bears were Jake's from when he was 2 and got burned and was in the hospital for a while. In his dresser is 90% of his 0-3 month clothes, socks, hats, swaddlers and blankets. 


His swing. I don't think it'll stay in his room, we'll probably move it downstairs and put his bouncy seat in his room instead.


His toy bag. I think I want to add some kind of small shelves or bookcase under this for more storage.


Left side of his closet. It's almost completely organized. That's all diapers and wipes on the bottom and bins of sheets and bigger sized clothes on the shelves. 


Right side of his closet. Some of his 0-3 month clothes hanging, his hospital bag ready to go and a bunch of other things that I need to find a better place for. 




I hope you guys like his nursery as much as we do. We're really proud of it! 

Love you all,
Mommy Daddy and baby J

1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Cheap Blinds Dubai

    ReplyDelete