Saturday, November 19, 2011

35 weeks!!

Eeeeeeekkkkk!!! I can't believe I've already been pregnant for 35 weeks and that there's only 5 weeks left until we can meet Jaxon!!!

As you all know, he's weighing more than the average 35 weeker. I wish I asked how long he was but they say the average 35 week baby is over 19 inches long, so I'm assuming he's a little taller than that. Jaxon's kidneys are fully developed and his liver can process some waste products. His blood circulation is perfected and his immune system has matured enough to protect him from infections outside of the womb. Our little man's main job is to put on about 1 oz per day until he decides he's ready to come out!

Since I already updated you all on the doctor appointment there isn't much else to say about this week other than we're that much closer to seeing my linebacker.  ;)

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving. We sure do wish we could be home with you all on this holiday. Jake and I are hosting Thanksgiving for two different couples. It should be a great time, but we'll be thinking of you all. We are so blessed to have all the wonderful and supportive family and friends in our lives that we do! Thank you all for making a positive impact in our lives and for wanting to be such a big part of Jaxon's. So eat lots of turkey, take a nap and enjoy some football!!!



Here are the belly pictures I took:

And of course one with my baby, Leila



Love you all!
Mommy, Daddy and Jaxon

3 comments:

  1. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    Acoustic Best Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.Curtains For Sale in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    artificial grass dubai dragon mart

    ReplyDelete