Monday, November 7, 2011

A Few Maternity Pictures and Labor and Delivery

I'll start off with Labor and Delivery since I'm sure you're all wondering why I put that. On Saturday I was having period-like cramps that were extremely painful but they went away. On Sunday morning, for the first time in my pregnancy, had a little bit of lower back pain. Those things, along with some indigestion problems for a few days, worried me a tiny bit. Okay, so now its a couple hours later on Sunday, Jake and I were going to the hospital to pre-register so that way when I do go into active labor I won't have to fill out a bunch of paperwork while I'm in pain. I fill out the paperwork and I tell the lady about the problems I had on Saturday and earlier that morning, well she calls the nurses and tells them my symptoms and they admit me into Labor and Delivery to be monitored. I was there for a total of 3 hours. Everything turned out fine. I don't have any infections, I'm not dilated or effaced any and my blood pressure was still great...and of course baby Jaxon was kicking up a storm! When they first hooked me up to the monitors I was having contractions (not the painful ones) pretty consistently at every 5 minutes. They gave me two shots which relaxed my uterine muscles and when that calmed my body down I got to go home. So that was my first experience at labor and delivery. The nurses were all very nice and the hospital was amazing, so that's a plus. But I'm definitely never going to mention anything again unless I know I'm in real labor or not because that just seemed like a waste of a Sunday! haha




Moving on,


I had my maternity pictures done on Saturday. My photographer already edited a couple of them and sent them to me. Jake and I had a ton of pictures taken and a lot of different poses. I can't wait to see all of them finished. For now, here is a sneak peek.











Yep, my belly is HUGE! I really don't know how much more I can grow in 7 weeks! I'm sure Jaxon is laughing right now and thinking, "just you wait, Mom!"

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! I'll post more as he sends more to me. 

Love you all,
Mommy, Daddy and Jaxon

4 comments:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Carpet Flooring in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    Engineered Parquet Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    PVC Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    sisal carpet cost per square foot

    ReplyDelete