Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finally, a new OB!!!

I couldn't wait until Friday to update you all on this wonderful news I received yesterday and today!

My referral to get a new OB up by our new house finally went through!! It's for the doctor and hospital I've been wanting to deliver at and that was recommended to me by others. I had a little scare yesterday when I called the new doctor to set up my appointment. They told me they don't accept new patients after 32 weeks (which I will be on Friday) and that they still need to receive and review all my medical records. So I called my previous doctors and asked them to fax my records ASAP so they could be reviewed and accepted by my new doctor by Friday. Luckily, the new doctors called me this morning and said they received my records and reviewed them and that they wanted to set an appointment up with me next week! It was such a sigh of relief. I have no idea what I'd do if I went past 32 weeks, I'd be so upset. But anyways, my appointment with my doctor is set for Wednesday, November 2. Jake and I couldn't be more excited!!

Here is a link to the hospital I'll be delivering at. It was recently built and I've heard so many great things about it. I'll go visit there this weekend to pre-register as a patient and look at what classes they offer for new parents.

http://www.llumcmurrieta.org/maternity.php


Let's celebrate that Alycia and Jaxon will finally have a doctor that cares about ua and takes time for us!!! Wahoo!!!!

Love you all,
Mommy, Daddy and Jaxon

3 comments:

  1. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    Best Engineered Wood Flooring

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    sisal carpet for sale


    ReplyDelete