Friday, October 21, 2011

31 weeks!!

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."


Baby Jaxon is growing away in Mommy's belly. Today we are 31 weeks along with only 9 more weeks to go! It's crazy to think that he could come even sooner than 9 weeks. Jake and I will be totally prepared for his arrival after this weekend. Jaxon's nursery should be complete by Monday. But on average, babies at 31 weeks are around 16 inches long and a little under 4 pounds! In coming weeks, Jaxon will be gaining weight but not as much height as he has been. Jaxon can now turn his head form side to side along with the rest of the acrobatics he's been practicing in my tummy. I believe he was practicing the moonwalk on my ribs a few minutes ago!

As of Thursday or Friday last week I've had some pretty bad pelvic pain. It hurts every time I move, whether walking, turning over in bed, etc... It only hurts where my pubic bone is, so I'm not 100% sure what it is. I talked to my regular primary care doctor and she thinks it's just normal pregnancy feelings. I tried Googling what I was feeling and I am starting to think Jaxon is either taking his position for labor or I'm starting to have SPD. SPD is pretty much just where the ligaments are loosening up enough for labor and the symphysis of my pubic bones are separating, also gearing up for labor. I've definitely started waddling now that this new pain has occurred.

I've also been feeling really sickly since we moved up here. I'm not sure if it's because we slept with the windows open the first night here, or what, but I have had runny/stuffy nose since then. I feel miserable. It's almost allergy-like feelings since I also have watery eyes, but I've never had allergies before. I know you can acquire them with age, so I'm not ruling it out entirely. I can't sleep because I can't breathe and it makes for a long day.

Of course I'm still having problems figuring out who my new OB is. The Naval hospital I was being seen at and my insurance company apparently do not talk to each other. They keep pointing fingers and saying it's up to the other one to change my OB. I finally got a mean bone in my body and yelled at some lady the other day. I told her that I could go into labor at any time and I have no idea where I'd even go, let alone I have no doctor. My primary care doctor has even tried calling both and they can't give straight answers to them either. So pretty much it has come down to me calling both every couple days to check up on the progress.

We painted Jaxon's nursery the day after we moved in. The bottom half is green that matches his bedding and the top half we left the beige color the room already was. Jake installed a chair rail along the walls as well. We're hoping to finish off his nursery this weekend, which consists of putting together his crib and placing all his furniture and clothes in their appropriate spots.

We still have a lot to unpack in the house. Unfortunately the first week we move up here Jake has had to work super late. He has been getting home around 7-8:15 this week which makes it hard on both of us. We still have a few things left in the condo that we'll move up here either this weekend or next. Both of the girls love having a big yard to run around in. Lucy of course found a hole in the fence behind a big plant that she could escape into the neighbors yard. We really lucked out she didn't run around the neighborhood because the house next door is for sale and their gate to the backyard was open, but Lucy stayed in their yard. We put big rocks to block the hole for now. Eventually we're going to have to replace the whole fence on that one side, but we have no idea who we talk to about that since it's a foreclosure.

Hopefully by the next blog post I will have pictures of our house all set up (maybe not decorated).

And here's my huge belly! I also included a little collage of photos from the pregnancy so far.




Until next week,

Love
Mommy, Daddy and Jaxon

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Engineered Wood Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.pvc skirting dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. SISAL RUGS in Dubai

    ReplyDelete