Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just a reminder for Daddy

Jaxon and I made something new for our home today! We made this picture to put on our sofa table to remind Jake why we love him. And the best part? It was super cheap! We got the picture frame 50% off from Michaels for only $3.99, the picture stand holder was on clearance for $5.99 and the scrapbook paper was $0.69!

I just wrote on the scrapbook paper, "I love you because:" and you can write on the glass of the picture frame with a dry-erase marker to change it as often as you want.

Check it out:




What a great way to remind your significant other daily that you love them.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    persian rugs for sale online

    ReplyDelete