Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MY SON IS SUCH A TEASE!!!!

So Jake and I were convinced that yesterday was Jaxon's big day! Around 10am I started having the most painful cramps ever that were radiating from my back to my front. There was a constant pain but there'd be waves of just extra stabbing pain. I started timing the contractions and they were about 5 minutes apart by the time we left for the hospital. We got there a couple hours after my contractions started. They sent me to the triage center and I was put on two different monitors, one for Jax's heart rate and another to track my contractions. They got closer together at the hospital, about two minutes apart but there wasn't a clear pattern to them. The contractions also weren't changing my cervix any so after 3-4 hours of being in the hospital they said since I wasn't progressing that they were going to send me home. The nurse thinks I'm in early early labor and all I need is just one little push and I'll be in active labor quickly. I was dilated about the same when I got checked. She said I was at 3 cm, so I guess that's better than 2-3 cm. I was a little disappointed to go to the hospital this late in the pregnancy and not come home with my baby boy.

My mom flies in tonight!! So I told her that once she's here we're doing everything possible to get this baby out. I think Jaxon has been waiting for Nana to get here to make his appearance so now he can come on out.

Jake is once again on swing crew this week so he leaves for work at 10 am and comes home around 11. It'd be great if I went into labor at night so we don't have to worry about Jake getting off work and sitting in traffic to come to the house to take me to the hospital.

On the plus side, we've got everything ready for our little boy. My bags are packed, his bags are packed, his carseat is in place, and everything else imaginable is all set.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow. I'm going to ask her to sweep my membranes to help me get this show on the road to just give Jax his lil push he needs.

I thought I'd update you all in case I go into labor before Friday! We're soooo close to meeting lil man!!!


Love
Mommy, Daddy and baby J

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    commercial services dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    Parquet Flooring Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. Parquet Flooring Price

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    artificial grass supplier in dubai


    ReplyDelete