Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jakey's Coming Home

Yay!!!!!!! My Jakey is coming home next Friday!!! That means only 10 more days without him!!!! We have no idea what he's going to be doing the next week and a half because he is on his last qualification flight needed for school as we speak. I guess he'll be sitting there twiddling his thumbs until he goes to the airport next Friday.  ;)  I was thinking about how long he's been gone and I realized he was on a 7 month deployment, and by the time he comes home next week that'd be 3 and a half months in North Carolina. That's a total of 10 and a half months!!! I can't believe that means I will only see my husband for a month and a half out of an entire year, darn you military! Hopefully for the next two years he won't have to leave again, except maybe for a couple weekend long training sessions. I'm so excited he'll be home in 10 days!!

Oh and other good news, I had a WIC appointment today and I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight!! Yay! Now that means I am supposed to gain 25-35 pounds for the rest of the pregnancy, which I think I can maintain.

Ok, that's all my good news for the time.


love you all,
Mommy, Daddy, Jaxon/Evalyn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Curtains and Blinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    curtain Dubai

    ReplyDelete