Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jaxon's Things

As I said in my post yesterday, Jake and I have bought a lot of stuff for Jaxon since we've been back in San Diego. I wanted to show you all some of the stuff we bought for him so here's the pictures!


This is Jaxon's bedding:


Jaxon's crib:


Jaxon's dresser/changing table station:


Jaxon's jumperoo:


Jaxon's play mat:

Jaxon's swing:


Jaxon's travel system (stroller and matching car seat): We aren't sold on the brown and blue. The other color we're thinking about getting is the gray/blue one pictured below. Which do you guys like better???




Well, there you have it. We've got pretty much all the bigger stuff Jaxon will need when he arrives! I will add pictures of his nursery when we move and it's all set up! I can't wait to show you all!

Love you!!!!


1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA okay I find this very funny. We have that swing, jumperoo, play mat, and travel system. HAHA! We loved it all too :-)

    ReplyDelete