Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bargain Shopper

Well, I thought I'd let everyone know some cool new sites I found out about.

The first is Swagbucks. You use it as a search engine, like Yahoo or Google. Some searches will earn you points and you can turn in your accumulated points for prizes. I already received a $5.00 Amazon gift card!! It's an easy way to get free things! You can sign up  HERE  to start earning rewards too.

I also found if you're in contact with different companies they oftentimes have free samples they'll send out frequently or different coupons for their products. I hear many companies' Facebook pages do this, so if you have Facebook go 'like' a bunch of companies to earn free stuff. One recent one I heard about was getting a free apron from Presto's Pizza. It seems like it would be worth it! Presto's Pizza Free Apron   I also had a few friends get a free beauty gift bag from Target through their Facebook page.

Another way to get coupons in the mail or email is just to send different companies your opinion on their products. Be honest about how you feel. Do you like them? Do you use it often? Have you recommended it to your friends? Most companies love to hear feedback, whether good or bad, and will reward you with coupons!


What are some of your money saving tips and tricks?

2 comments:


  1. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    floor skirting dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    Curtains Dubai Price


    ReplyDelete