Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Well technically it isn't Father's Day yet, but we'll be traveling on Sunday the 17th. Jaxon and I already gave Jake his gift and it was a big hit! Jaxon got Daddy a new electric razor since he's been needing a new one for well over a year now. I pretty much got a fantastic deal on it too! I walked away paying half price for it using the store's sale price, a manufacturers coupon and they also gave a $30 mail in rebate. Score! Jaxon also made Jake a cute card! I'll post pictures of it below!

It'll be nice spending a couple hours of the day with our Dads on Father's Day. Since we live so far away we usually aren't home for these holidays.

Well, I hope all you Father's out there have a great day next Sunday! And here's to a special Father's Day to Jake, my dad and my father-in-law!




We traced one of Jake's shoes then cut it out from a piece of scrapbook paper. Then painted the bottom of Jaxon's foot and stamped in on plain printer paper. Cute, huh?




3 comments:


  1. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    Carpet Tiles in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    artificial grass price dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    Curtain Makers in Dubai


    ReplyDelete