Friday, April 13, 2012

Avery's Bucket List

www.averycan.blogspot.com

Avery's Blog

This is a blog of a beautiful little 5 month old girl who was diagnosed with SMA, a rare genetic disease that is incurable. Her parents and family are making the best of the short life she was given and are checking things off of her bucket list. Go to their site and offer your prayers and support. You won't be able to leave the blog without crying, but be happy that this little girl has such an amazing family who is making every moment a memorable one in her life.

Remember to share her website with your friends to help spread the news of her tremendous journey!

2 comments:

  1. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    bed with upholstered headboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Floor Seating Cushions


    ReplyDelete